It’s Valentine’s Day and if you’re not feeling the love yet, don’t worry – we’ve got something to make you smile. We’ve spent the morning looking for the cheesiest, nerdiest and, importantly, most hilarious digital marketing pick-up lines out there and we’ve found some corkers… Here’s our 10 favourites!
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’m searching for.
- There is no frequency cap on how often I think of you.
- How would you like to make a 301 redirect to my heart?
- Is your name wi-fi? Because I’m feeling a connection.
- You must be a paid media expert, because your cookies keep me coming back for more.
- Girl, I don’t need to do any A/B testing with you.
- You could spam me all night and I still wouldn’t unsubscribe.
- You must be an in-bound marketer because you sure attracted me!
- All conversion paths lead to you.
- Baby, you can give me a call-to-action any day
So, there you have it! Get testing them out on your colleagues – you never know, you might even score a date!
All our love, SeeLocal
Customer retention is the process of engaging existing customers to continue to buy products or a service from your business. Better customer retention means longer lasting relationships. Below we have stated why customer retention should be important to you?
1. Drives referrals
Customer retention helps to build up loyalty with your customers so that they are likely to refer you to their friends in the future. Word of mouth advertising is one of the most effective means of advertising that you can use, however it is something that only comes from loyal happy customers. Customers are usually happy to tell people about your business if they have received excellent.
2. Retained customers will provide valuable feedback.
Receiving feedback from your customers is very important. Statistics show that customers are more likely to become loyal to a company if they are a company that implements the feedback that they receive. Customers who make frequent purchases from your business are more likely to know the areas of your business that needs improvement and how you could make service for them better, which in turn creates a better services for new customers and therefore lead to increased retention rates and sales for you.
3. Repeat purchases from repeat customers equals repeat profit.
Statistics have shown that existing customers are more likely to spend more money with you than new customers, this is because they value and trust your business and believe that you offer a superior service compared to your competitors. In addition, your long-term customers are far less price-conscious than new customers this is mainly due to the fact that they are loyal to your brand so willing to pay the price for your service.
Businesses are constantly under pressure to meet customer expectations while providing exceptional customer experience. If you need help with customer retention then fear no more, SeeLocal is the perfect solution. We can help drive additional revenue to your business to help you reach out to new and existing customers through targeted audience technology and help drive business qualified leads. SeeLocal is a local online marketing platform that has access to all available online networks from one place, allowing businesses to easily run campaigns across multiple platforms.
So how fast is fast enough? Well in simple terms you need to make sure your website is fast enough for your visitors and for Google.
In 2018 Google announced a new mobile ranking algorithm called “speed update”, Google stated that the speed update will only affect the pages that deliver the slowest experience. Page loading time can have a huge impact on your business and online marketing, so below we have outlined some of the benefits you will see with faster page loads.
- Better user experience – Today’s buyers are impatient, if a customer clicks on your webpage and it takes forever to load, they are more than likely going to click back off it and go to one of your competitors. Buyers today don’t have the patience to sit around waiting for a slow website to show up, so the longer you make them wait the more interest they lose in your site.
- Affects your SEO – As Google started using site speed as a ranking signal in their algorithm, it means that it contributes to where your website shows up in the search results.
So, what is it that is affecting your website’s load time?
- Template website or custom designed website – Although the cost of a template website may be less than the cost of a customer design, the template website often comes with additional features built in that are not actually essential to your website’s success. It actually takes more time to load these extra features which in turn means slower page loading time.
- Reduce your redirects – Each time a page redirects to another page, your customers face additional time waiting, so reducing this means reducing the time they have to wait.
- Optimise images – Make sure your images are no larger than they need to be and that they are in the right format and compressed for the web.